Doughnuts, Apples, and Directions
The first day of school the Alumni Association board members volunteer their time to welcome new students to campus with doughnuts, apples, directions, and a smiling face. The first day on a new campus can be daunting and the alumni board members remember all too well how nerve-wracking the first day of school can be. Stop by one of the following locations (even if you are an old pro) and grab a doughnut and a smile from the Alumni Association.
- Leisinger Hall (east entry)
- Union/University Building (1st and 4th Floors)
- Walter H. Nolte Gateway Center (3rd Floor lobby)
- Werner Ag Pavilion (Lobby)
- Saunders Health Science Center