Too far from Casper? Run the Virtual Trek AND get the shirt.
How does this work?
Your run can happen anywhere in the world!
- Sign up for the T-Bird Trek by September 11, 2021. Choose the “Virtual” version of your preferred race distance: half- marathon, 10K, or 5K.
- Complete your run. (You can even run another race while virtually completing ours!)
- After you finish your Virtual Trek, email the following to firstname.lastname@example.org :
- the date you ran
- your time
- and a picture of you at the location of your run
- Here are the instructions for printing a finisher certificate:
- On your confirmation email that you received after you registered, click on the “MANAGE YOUR REGISTRATION” Button
- Click on “Submit Race Results”
- Enter your time and choose and image, if you want, to upload.
- Once you have completed that, you can click on “Race Results” and compare your times with others in your category. You can event print a completion certificate, “View Result Certificate”.
Get the goods:
If we receive your paid registration by September 11 you will receive a T-Bird Trek performance shirt in the mail. Prices for the virtual races are the same as for the actual races to cover postage and handling for the T-shirt. (Virtual runners are NOT eligible for chip timing, are not eligible for top finisher prizes in the actual races, nor will they be included in the official race results.)
What else? Make it YOUR Trek!
- Add to the fun! Virtual racers can join in the fun on social media by using #runyourtrek and submitting their pictures online. Organize a group of runners or walkers in your local area to make a “Mini T-Bird Trek” and submit a group photo.